Sunday, October 28, 2012

Weekly Recap
Total Mileage: 38 miles
10/21/12 - 10/27/12


Sun: 12 miles (Panther Creek Falls)
Time: Avg. Pace:
-  No running just hiking with my dad. It was a beautiful day in the woods seeing all the leaves turning colors.

Mon: Off
Time:   Avg. Pace:
- Still not feeling like running

Tues: Off
Time:   Avg. Pace:
- Went to my brother xc meet

Wed: 5 miles
Time: 43.01 , Avg. Pace: 8.36
- Finally went and ran after work. Slow and easy, of course there is no fast running when trying to get back into the swing of things. I need to make a goal and work towards it.

Thur: 5 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time:  43.20 Avg. Pace: 8.40
- Slow go again, just trying to find my legs again. It's going to take awhile.

Fri: 8 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 1.07.38 Avg. Pace: 8.27
- Upped the mileage a bit in the morning since I didn't have to work. Wore me out! Fastest I've ran all week.

Sat: 8 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 1.03.27 Avg. Pace: 7.56
- Felt great today. Didn't want to run to begin with but ended up feeling like the best run all week. Going to roll this over into next week hopefully. So much faster than yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment