Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Weekly Recap
Total Mileage:  41 miles
9/23/12 - 9/29/12


Sun: Off
Time: ?, Avg. Pace: ?
-  Plan is to start tomorrow!

Mon: 6 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: ? Avg. Pace: ?
- Felt pretty good for the first day back in a while. Weather was awesome in the 70s. Started to feel fatigued towards the end but it was expected.

Tues: 5 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 40.40 Avg. Pace:
- Tired, slow, and sore. Its so easy to lose than too gain. Hoping I can get back in the game for Duncan Ridge 50K.

Wed:  8 miles (Pinhoti Trail)
Time: 1.15.20,  Avg. Pace:
- Actually felt good today. I honestly thought it was going to be bad. Given I did cruise and take it easy but I did get some good trail running in today with lots of hard hill. I have a feeling I'm going to be sore tomorrow. Thoughts came into my head to just run Stump Jump 50K as a training run and make my own goals that I can for it. However if it's pouring down rain I won't do it, but if not it will be a nice run in the woods in preparation for Duncan Ridge. Also, plan on running on the Pinhoti more so I can get used to the slowness and toughness because Duncan is one tough race I hear!

Thur: 8 miles (Pinhoti Trail)
Time: 1.18.08 Avg. Pace:
-  Slower today from the day before, but I was expecting that. Still felt pretty good and great weather outside.

Fri: 14 miles (Pinhoti Trail)
Time: 2.? Avg. Pace:
- Planned on running 21 but cut it short due to nutritional difficulties throughout the day. Worn out afterwards

Sat: Off
Time: Avg. Pace:
-


Great week of running afterward basically 4 weeks off!!!! Felt great to get back into it. Just easing back in and going to ease through StumpJump Hahaha! We will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment