Saturday, April 28, 2012

Weekly Recap
Total Mileage: 70 miles
4/22/12 - 4/28/12


Sun: 10 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 1.17.29, Avg. Pace: 7.45
- Great run today! This has been the best my body has felt in awhile. My mind and body worked in unison today. I hope this is a good omen for the week to come. Perfect weather also helped I'm sure, sunny and cool outside. Saw several people at the park running, mountain biking, and walking.

Mon: 8 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 1.05.00, Avg. Pace: 8.08
- Would like to know where all the warm weather went today. Very windy and chilly, I actually had to run with a shirt today. Felt pretty stiff and just could not get loose, however I ran pretty good considering. Kind of dreading the morning run tomorrow I have a feeling it will be cold.

Tues: 20 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 2.45.00, Avg. Pace: 8.15
- The plan was to run twice today, but for some reason my alarm didn't go off this morning and I ended up sleeping in. Almost was still going to run twice and just run late, but at the last minute I decided to just get it all over with. I didn't feel like driving over to the park twice. Legs currently feel beat up, hoping they recover quickly! The weather was still cool so I believe it was ok for me to run the full 20 at once. The laps were 39.58, 40.59, 41.00, 40.04, and my change 3.00 (.4miles, this could be give or take a few, probably take I was worn out). To be honest I wasn't impressed when I finished because of how I felt, but that I see it on paper I am pleased. Now for 2 nice easy days and then the strength building 20 mile on the Pinhoti!

Wed: 6 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: ?, Avg. Pace: ?
-  Watch somehow messed up, stopped during the run. I ran pretty slow, I'd say 50 minutes or a little more. Sore and stiff, total recovery run.

Thur: 6 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 49.51, Avg. Pace: 8.19
- Better run today, still taking it slow so that I will be ready for my long run tomorrow. Getting hot outside. Found out I have to work tomorrow so that means no Pinhoti Trail and boring multiple laps at Raisin Woods. I have a feeling my mental toughness will be test, with me still being kind of sore and the laps.

Fri: 20 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 2.45.16 Avg. Pace: 10.31
- Last place I wanted to be after standing and lifting people all day. Tiring run, glad it's over and I got through it. 40.30, 39.36, 40.32, 42.05 and 4.00 (.4 miles give or take a few). Really dropped off my last lap. Hot outside, first 10 miles was in the sun and the last 10 miles was in the ran. Hoping next week I'll be able to change the location.

Sat: off
- cut grass at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment