Saturday, January 21, 2012

Weekly Recap
Total Mileage : 27 miles
1/15/12 -1/21/12

Sun: Off

Mon: 7 miles
 - Felt great this run. Took it a little slower than I could have gone. I just didn't want to kill myself at the start of the week. Plus my younger brother (freshman stud in high school) ran with me, and he is in the process of getting into shape for track season, so I stayed back with him to help push him along.

Tues: 5 miles (Starting to get sick)
- For the run I felt great, but right after it the flood of a stopped up head, chills, and aches came upon me. Felt like I could have been running a fever at night. Not a fun night.

Wed: Off (Sick)
- Running Nose, Coughing, Sneezing, Chills, Aches = Bed All Day and Catching up on How I Met Your Mother on Netflix

Thur: 5 miles (Sick)
- Starting to feel better. The run actually went OK. Probably should not have run at all, but I'm an idiot!

Fri: 5 miles
- Feeling much better, just wish my run would have done the same. Just felt tired and had dead legs. Maybe effects from being sick

Sat: 5 miles
- Did not want to run at all and the run reflected it for sure. I wanted to get a little bit more in for the week so I would be too far behind

Overall the week was plagued with sickness. My original goal was to get in 35 miles for the week, but 27 was not bad considering I got sick. Thank God it was my down week. Ready to put some miles up these next 3 weeks! 4 weeks till my 1st race of the year. I'm hoping to add in some leg circuits and general strength exercise to my routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment