Sunday, August 19, 2012

Weekly Recap
Total Mileage: 50 miles
8/12/12 - 8/18/12


Sun: 8 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 1.02.23, Avg. Pace: 7.47
-  Felt really good today! Broke in my new Kinvara trail shoe and love them! Weather was great again. I hope it stays this way and not another heat waves come through.

Mon: 7 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 55.20 Avg. Pace: 7.54
- Feeling pretty good this morning. Trying out compression socks and my feet didn't hurt this morning when I woke up. I hope it's not a fluke. Still loving the Kinvaras! I believe this running early in the morning is working out. Only if it was easy to get up! So far so good though.

Tues: 6 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 47.27, Avg. Pace: 7.55
- So far this week I am running much better. It seems things are coming around. Ran easy. A little hot but not like it has been. Wanted to run in the morning but had to run in the afternoon because I had been called into work.

Wed: 8 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 1.03.43, Avg. Pace: 7.58
- Felt better today. Best I have felt since last Saturday. Still a little tight, just a slow process of getting back to where I need to be. If I didn't have to use the rest room half the time I feel I would have been even faster.

Thur: 6 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 46.58 Avg. Pace: 7.50
-  Tired from standing and working all day. Surprised what my time was to be honest. Tomorrow is the long run.

Fri: 15 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 2.03.49  Avg. Pace: 8.15
-  A sold long run for me. I can say its been awhile since I had one of those. Felt pretty good out there. I feel like my body is finally starting to come around. Great week of running, Tomorrow is national trail running day and I was planning to take it off. Might have to squeeze in a few mile for say so. Only complaint is my feet hurting a little but other than that I'm slowly getting back into the game. Feeling good a bout StumpJump!

Sat:  Off
Time:  Avg. Pace:
- Recovery Time

Overall, it was a great week. The best I have had in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment