Sunday, August 12, 2012

Weekly Recap
Total Mileage: 46 miles
8/05/12 - 8/11/12


Sun: Off
Time: , Avg. Pace: 
-  Very tired and sore from my dehydrated lack luster race. My hamstrings and calves fell like I have ran a 50K and I only ran 6 miles.

Mon: 7 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 58.56 Avg. Pace: 8.25
- Just a slow run because that's all my body is allowing for some reason. I'm just frustrated because I can't seem to get going.

Tues: 6 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 49.57, Avg. Pace: 8.20
- Felt terrible out there. I ate to close before my run so I was bloated and wasn't feeling it at all. Hamstrings are still very tight from Saturday. All I can hope for cooler weather and Fall cannot seem to get here soon enough. Just trying to run through this yuck stage that my body seems to be going through for some reason.

Wed: 8 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 1.04.59, Avg. Pace: 8.07
- Felt better today. Best I have felt since last Saturday. Still a little tight, just a slow process of getting back to where I need to be. If I didn't have to use the rest room half the time I feel I would have been even faster.

Thur: 7 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time:   58.49 Avg. Pace: 8.24
-  I feel like I'm back to square one from Saturday. I just hope tomorrow get better. So humid outside this morning. It's just killing me out there.

Fri: 12 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 1.36.12  Avg. Pace: 8.01
- Felt pretty good today considering yesterday was so bad. Feels good to have a good run on a long day. It makes me feel like things are coming together.

Sat: 6 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 47.24 Avg. Pace: 7.54
- Could have ran faster today but did not want to push it to hard since yesterday was my long run and its been awhile since I've had a long run. Everything feels good. Weather was great. Starting to feel like Fall. Hoping it comes early.

No comments:

Post a Comment