Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekly Recap
Total Mileage: 55 miles
8/19/12 - 8/25/12


Sun: 10 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 1.20.34, Avg. Pace:  8.03
-  Great run. I ran a little conservative and felt great doing so. My legs were not sore or tired from my long run. I'm trying hard not to push it too much and add a lot of miles because I don't want to overdue myself and get hurt.

Mon: 7 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 57.14 Avg. Pace: 8.11
- Sluggish this morning. Hard to get my motor running, but I'm not freighting over it. Very slick and muddy from yesterdays rain. Beautiful weather outside today to enjoy the run.

Tues: 6 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 47.27, Avg. Pace: 7.55
- Weird thing is I ran the exact same time I did last Tuesday. I want to add mileage so bad sometimes when I have the time and it's beautiful outside, but I'm holding back so I don't injure myself. Felt a little fatigued this morning and hoping it wear off before tomorrow.

Wed: 8 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 1.04.16, Avg. Pace: 8.02
- Legs feeling fatigued today. Kind of tired and worn out feeling and I'm not sure why. I haven't been doing anything strenuous or anything and getting good sleep. Plan to take it easy tomorrow to prep for Friday,

Thur: 6 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 49.07 Avg. Pace: 8.11
-  Sore and slow. However, it's fine I needed to take it slow before tomorrows early morning long run. It's going to be nice to get on a legit trail.

Fri: 18 miles (Pinhoti Trail)
Time: 2.59.09  Avg. Pace: 9.57
-  Boy I forgot how brutal the Pinhoti can be!! Legs started of feeling tired and sore from the weeks runs but I just felt like I couldn't get much a turnover at all. The trail is very rocky and technical which is expected to bring the time up, but I just felt kind of slow. I'm not upset or anything, it's a good thing. I need to add this trail to some of my shorter runs to build my strength back up to where it was this spring when I was training for my marathon. Beautiful morning to be running though. I do wish it was a little cooler, I swear I sweat off all the fluids I put into my body. Bring on next week!!

Sat: Off
Time: Avg. Pace:
- Recovery Time

Another week in the books. I'd have to say that it was a little slower than last but that's fine. For the most part I feel fine, just a little muscle fatigue and tiredness. Just one more up week before my down and I'm already ready for it especially after my long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment