Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Weekly Recap
Total Mileage: 45 miles, 40 miles running
7/09/12 - 7/14/12


Sun: 7 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 58.20, Avg. Pace: 8.20
-  Not necessarily feeling it today.

Mon: 8 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 1.04.49, Avg. Pace: 8.06
- Today I didn't eat any meat or animal based products, trying to flirt with a plant based whole grain diet. I have to say that I felt fine running if not a little better. However it is still hot outside, but I know it is supposed to a little cooler. Only time will tell how my body will react to this diet. Go is try to do it for a week.

Tues: Off
-tired and sore

Wed: 7 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 59.42, Avg. Pace: 7.32
- Much cooler today but my body is still not feeling this running stuff. Hopefully tomorrow I will feel the love.

Thur: 8 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 1.08.00 Avg. Pace: 8.30
- 75 degrees outside, and cloudy brings some good running weather. If only my legs and body felt better today. Just had to cruise because I was sore.

Fri: 5 miles (Dalton)
Time:  Avg. Pace:
-  Walked instead of running, but hey it's still something and not sitting doing nothing.

Sat:  10 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 1.23.46 Avg. Pace: 8.23
-


No comments:

Post a Comment