Sunday, July 22, 2012


Weekly Recap
Total Mileage: 41 miles
7/15/12 - 7/21/12


Sun: 12 miles (Chattanooga Riverwalk) (walking)
Time: , Avg. Pace:
-  Spent most of the day with a friend and ended up walking the Riverwalk. Also, I barefooted at least 50% of it due to my Chacos giving me a blister, and let me say I got a workout my just walking barefoot. Need to do it more often.

Mon: 5 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 41.04, Avg. Pace: 8.12
- Ran with my younger brother today and wasn't feeling it. I was bloated from eating an hour early and it felt like that I had a slight fever due to the fact I got sun burnt.

Tues: Off
- Got to try some stand up paddle boarding this afternoon. I really enjoyed it and can see myself getting into it if I could come up with the funds to buy a board. It's nice to take a break from trail running so much. Try it out at L2 Boards, the people there are great!

Wed: 16 miles (Raisin Woods)
AM - Time: 1.20.13, Avg. Pace: 8.01 (10)
- Since I didn't get a run in yesterday I decided to run this morning and will try to later this evening. Felt pretty good today, hoping to keep this train a going.
PM - Time: 49.41, Avg. Pace: 8.16 (6)
- Talkative easy pace with an old friend. Body felt great.

Thur: 8 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 1.04.56 Avg. Pace: 8.07
- Felt ok. Had to use the restroom half of the time so I couldn't get a great pace today, but overall I think I'm starting to come around.

Fri: off
Time: Avg. Pace:


Sat: off
Time:  Avg. Pace:
-


No comments:

Post a Comment