Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Weekly Recap
Total Mileage: 46 miles
7/22/12 - 7/28/12


Sun: 10 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 1.19.09, Avg. Pace: 7.55
-  The best I have felt in weeks!!! Might be because of the two days I took off prior. I hope my body is starting to come around. Wasn't too hot out either. Great day!

Mon: Off
Time: , Avg. Pace:
- Had to work all day, and was worn out and didn't feel like running at night.

Tues: 10 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 1.18.11, Avg. Pace: 7.49
- Felt even better than I did on Sunday. It was hot outside but I somehow just felt the love today which has been rare these past few months due to the heat. Also, I did an hour SUP Boarding on the Tennessee River today. I would like to do this at least one day out of the week. It's a great workout for my weak upper body! It's also preety fun and relaxing also. It is just a nice break from running all the time.

Wed: 7 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 58.43, Avg. Pace: 8.23
- Much cooler today but my body is still not feeling this running stuff. Hopefully tomorrow I will feel the love.

Thur: Off
Time:  Avg. Pace:
- Was a Warped Tour all day

Fri: 6 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: Avg. Pace:
- Walked instead of running, but hey it's still something and not sitting doing nothing.

Sat:  13 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time:  Avg. Pace:
- Felt aweful today had to break it up into 2 runs and I lost my info on it

No comments:

Post a Comment