Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weekly Recap
Total Mileage: 30 miles
6/17/12 -  6/23/12


Sun: 20 miles (Signal Mountain, Day 3 Stage Race)
- See Race Recap

Mon: off

Tues: off

Wed: off

Thur: off

Fri: 10 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 1.22.12 Avg. Pace:  8.14
- Decided I should try and get back into the game again. I thought that I would have felt better since I had taken 4 days off, but apparently my body was still tight and sore and recovery is not over just quite yet. Also, the top of my left foot was hurting. It is probably due to the fact that I ran so many miles so close together. So I will be watching and icing it because I do not want a stress fracture in the future. That could set me way back. My plan is to maybe take a few more days off and slowly run get back into it. I have some time before my next race the StumpJump 50K, and in between that a new race called the Still Hollow Half Marathon.

Sat: off

No comments:

Post a Comment