Sunday, June 3, 2012

Weekly Recap
Total Mileage: 50 miles
5/26/12 - 6/02/12


Sun: off
- Should have ran, but instead I just enjoyed my Memorial Day activities with some friends at a pool.

Mon: 10 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: ?, Avg. Pace:  ?
- Feel like I'm in a rut. Just looking for some motivation.

Tues: 10 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: ?, Avg. Pace: ?
- Forgot my watch today. I know that I ran 10 and that's about it. Hot and Humid and it's not even the dog days of summer yet

Wed: 7 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: ? Avg. Pace: ?
- Worked 10 hours today, luckily I was able to squeeze in 7 miles. Almost stepped on a snake today, luckily the "root" lifted its head up right as I was about to step down and I somehow added a jump into the mix. Still hot and humid.

Thur: 11 miles(Raisin Woods)
Time: 1.27.02 Avg. Pace: 7.55
- Starting to feel like I back into routine. Still not where I feel like I should be but I am doing the most I can. If anything I feel like I am maintaining.




Fri: 12 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 1.39.33 Avg. Pace: 8.18
-  Felt a little sluggish today running, I didn't realize that I ran pretty fast yesterday. I have to work all day tomorrow, but I am hoping to get something in. I'm just doing what my schedule is allowing me to do.

Sat: off

January:
Total Mileage: 177 miles

February:
Total Mileage: 193 miles


March:
Total Mileage: 190 miles

April:
Total Mileage: 269 miles

May:
Total Mileage: 234 miles



2012 Mileage: 1063 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment