Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Weekly Recap
Total Mileage: 30 miles
11/04/12 - 11/10/12


Sun: Off
Time: Avg. Pace:
- Not trying to push too hard too soon. Taking the day off. Takes time to get back to the top!

Mon: 7 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 54.45 Avg. Pace: 7.49
- Ok day nothing special.

Tues: 12 miles (Raisin Woods)
Morning: Time: (5)41.03 Avg. Pace: 8.12
- Felt awful today. Stopped and walked several times.
Evening Time: (7)54.13 Avg. Pace 7.45
-Felt better. A little more loose. Feet are still killing me!

Wed: 6 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 47.51 , Avg. Pace: 7.59
- Slower run. Just couldn't get my turn over rate going. Probably needed a slower day since I've been running harder the last few days.

Thur: Off
Time: Avg. Pace:
- Decided not to run. Feeling tied and fatigued. Legs are sore.

Fri: 5 miles (Raisin Woods)
Time: 40.47 Avg. Pace: 8.09
- Last thing I wanted to o was get out and run today. Forced myself too. Legs just feel dead. I'm really just kind of burned out. I'm still searching for the love but can't seem to find it. It's hard to find it when I have no certain goals or races planned. I'm forcing myself to think small and take it a little at a time. I just want to be where I was back in the spring/early summer getting 80 plus no problem!!

Sat: Off
Time:   Avg. Pace:
- Went to the state meet. Great to see my two college coaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment