Sunday, January 6, 2013

First blog of the year!!

First off I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years. I've basically took the whole month of December off due to just being plain burnt out on running and blogging. All I really did was work and look at other people's blogs of their running experiences and be jealous. However, I just couldn't put my running shoes on and take a run on the trails (turning winter also does not help). I had also been having some foot issues, but nothing serious just more of a nuisance. It has since subsided and this past week I actually got out and ran and somehow enjoyed it. I had a lot of ups and downs this past year in running. The first half of 2012 was great for me running wise and then once I started apply to physical therapy school and stressing on that it just took a toll on me. Now it's a new year and it's time to start fresh.

I'm not sure if I will be writing a weekly mileage this year because it is almost a nuisance to me because I feel it gets very repetitive. Plus, I will be a whole lot more busy starting this summer due to Physical Therapy School and I honestly don't know how my training will go and be balanced with school. So I really don't have any races planned because I'm not sure what my schedule will look like. However, I will still keep up with my mileage and write a monthly overview and race reports. I feel like that will be a whole lot better for me. Also I know not many people look at this blog so I'm sure no one will care lol. So new year new me right? Let's see how this year goes!! Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment